Me , The autistic one . Like to draw my own mind.far away and illusion have captured me with their own vision , like spell caste .

Friday, July 15, 2011

a "sorry" letter for you ~

Sorry if I haven't contacted you in so long~
~Sorry for not responding to your messages~
~Sorry if you thought I never cared - truth be known I do~
~Sorry for not checking out and visit you when you're sick that day~
~Sorry for not being more understanding~
~Sorry for loving you to much~
~Sorry for loving you to little~
~Sorry for not being there for you when you needed a friend~
~Sorry for logging off just to make you mad~
~Sorry for coming back when you still were mad~
~Sorry if I disturbed you when busy~
~Sorry for making you feel vulnerable~
~Sorry if I freaked you out~
~Sorry if I became possessive at times~
~Sorry if I lied :-(~
~Sorry for leading you to believe I was something I wasn't~
~Sorry if you feel sorry~
~Sorry about the time I got upset with you~
~Sorry for blaming you for how I felt~
~Sorry for blaming you for how You felt~
~Sorry for pushing you away my Friend~
~Sorry for being ignorant~
~Sorry for ignoring you - we have been online friends forever~
~Sorry for treating you mean, we did love one another at one stage
~Sorry for all the little things I missed~
~All in All I am just Sorry my Friend~



S.O.R.R.Y..a sad smiley ~dedication for my dearest friend

No comments:

Post a Comment